2013 ZW Vendor Booth Application
Downtown Paragould Zombie Walk
Saturday October 26, 2013
THIS AGREEMENT made by and between Main Street Paragould, the Zombie Walk Committee and
(Individual’s name or Doing Business As)
- The purchaser hereby agrees to set up a booth(s) for the sole purpose of selling______________________________________________________________ (VENDOR OF what type of merchandise and /or product, Or CRAFTER/GROWER OF what type of hand-crafted, home-made item, Or ARTIST OF what type of medium or what style).
Cost is $20.00 per space, no electricity is being provided.
A late fee of $10.00 will be charged to any contracts received after October 15, 2013.
Number of Booths Requested? Please circle 1 2 3 4
- Booth assignments are solely at the discretion of the Zombie Walk Committee. All vendors shall setup between 3:00pm and 4:00pm. Saturday October 26, 2013 and must be open for business at 5:00pm.
- Main Street Paragould/Zombie Walk Committee is providing a 10’ x 10’ space only; Main Street Paragould/Zombie Committee does NOT provide tables, chairs, covering, extension cords, or manpower.
- Merchandise must not be removed from the booth until the Event is closed to the public. NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE AREA DURING EVENT HOURS, which are: 5:00pm through 10:00pm or at close of event, Saturday October 26, 2013.
- All merchandise is to be sold from 10’ x’ 10’ tents or spaces; no trailers.
- Refrain from displaying vulgar or indecent products or items or passing out any harmful products from the assigned booth.
- Due to security issues, booths should not be left unattended. Valuable items should be removed upon closing of the booth.
- No refunds will be made after October 15, 2013. The Downtown Paragould Zombie Walk is a “rain or shine event”.
The undersigned hereby agrees to hold Main Street Paragould, Inc., MOR Media including 107.1 JACK FM, its employees, officers, and volunteers harmless and free from liability resulting from injury or damages of any kind which may occur during The Downtown Paragould Zombie Walk, preparation for the Event or as the Event disassembles after its conclusion.
Signature of Participant Date
Address City State Zip
Phone numbers Email
IN ORDER TO RESERVE YOUR BOOTH SPACE, PLEASE SUBMIT NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 15, 2013, YOUR PAYMENT WITH SIGNED AGREEMENT. A late fee of $10.00 will be added to any contracts received after October 15, 2013.
PLEASE RETURN TO:
Main Street Paragould
P. O. Box 1462
Paragould, AR 72451
To the Caboose at 108 E. Emerson Street
Any questions, please call Gina Jarrett at 870-240-0544 or Leisa Rae at 870-236-7627.