2014 ZW Vendor Booth Application
3rd Annual Downtown Zombie Walk
Saturday October 25, 2014
THIS AGREEMENT made by and between Main Street Paragould, the Zombie Walk Committee and
(Individual’s name or Doing Business As)
- The purchaser hereby agrees to set up a booth(s) for the sole purpose of selling______________________________________________________________ (VENDOR OF what type of merchandise and /or product, Or CRAFTER/GROWER OF what type of hand-crafted, home-made item, Or ARTIST OF what type of medium or what style).
Cost is $20.00 per space for non-profit organizations and $50.00 for for-profit organizations.
No electric is being provided.
A late fee of $10.00 will be charged to any contracts received after October 17, 2014.
Number of Booths Requested? Please circle 1 2 3 4
- Booth assignments are solely at the discretion of the Zombie Walk Committee. All vendors shall set-up between 3:00pm and 5:00pm. Saturday October 25, 2014 and must be open for business at 5:00pm.
- Main Street Paragould/Zombie Walk Committee is providing a 10’ x 10’ space only; Main Street Paragould/Zombie Committee does NOT provide tables, chairs, covering, extension cords, or manpower.
- Merchandise must not be removed from the booth until the Event is closed to the public. NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE AREA DURING EVENT HOURS, which are: 5:00pm through 10:00pm or at close of event, Saturday October 25, 2014.
- All merchandise is to be sold from 10’ x’ 10’ tents or spaces; no trailers without Committee permission.
- Refrain from displaying vulgar or indecent products or items or passing out any harmful products from the assigned booth.
- Due to security, booths should not be left unattended. Valuable items should be removed upon closing of the booth.
- No refunds will be made after October 17, 2014. In case of inclement weather on October 25th, a rain date has been scheduled for Saturday Nov. 1, 2014.
The undersigned hereby agrees to hold Main Street Paragould, Inc., MOR Media including 107.1 JACKfm, its employees, officers, and volunteers harmless and free from liability resulting from injury or damages of any kind which may occur during The 1st Ever Downtown Zombie Walk, preparation for the Event or as the Event disassembles after its conclusion.
Signature of Participant Date
Address City State Zip
Phone numbers Email
IN ORDER TO RESERVE YOUR BOOTH SPACE, PLEASE SUBMIT NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 17, 2014, YOUR PAYMENT WITH SIGNED AGREEMENT. A late fee of $10.00 will be added to any contracts received after October 17, 2014.
PLEASE RETURN TO:
Main Street Paragould
P. O. Box 1462
Paragould, AR 72451
to the Caboose at 108 E. Emerson Street
Any questions, please call Gina Jarrett at 870-240-0544 or Leisa Rae at 870-236-7627.